IAFF First In Last Out T-shirt
Got Hoodies Too
- Firefighter.com server is equiped with X Ramp and uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above).
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Make sure to sign off each time when finished using a shared computer.
- Our web site uses an order form for customers to make purchases. The information you provide on that form (such as your name, address,and contact details) is only used to complete the billing and shipping process, ensuring that you receive the goods you order on time. The only personal information we keep is that which pertains to the actual sale.
- We only use this contact information to serve you better - for example, by notifying you of your order status, or sending you updates regarding our latest deals.
- Firefighter.com has a firm commitment to privacy. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute individual user information to outside parties. We use it for internal purposes and communication with our customers.
- FF.com does provide promotional emails to those who sign up through the website or place orders with our company. We also provide an opt-out notice on every promotional newsletter emailed and those wishing to opt-out are automatically deleted from the system.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.