EMS Called to Serve Tshirt
Sterling Silver Mizpah
Great For Mother's Day
Ordering Tips For Online Purchases
using a Credit Card or "Money Order"
UPS 3-Day Select: $18.95
UPS 2nd Day Air: $22.95
Next Day Air: Call
International: See International Checkout Pricing
- Most Orders Ship Within 24 Hours.
- Firefighter.com uses US Postal Service and UPS.
- UPS offers 3 Day Select and 2nd Day Air shipping options.
- UPS Next day delivery service is available with phone orders only.
- Additional Shipping charges may apply to orders outside the Continental US or Express shipping of large orders when dimensional weight is calculated.
- Items may be shipped in separate packages or directly from the manufacturer.
- Fragile items deamed breakable will not be shipped outside the Continental US.
- IMPORTANT When calculating your delivery date please note that Weekends, Holidays and the day the package was shipped are not considered transit days.
- Shipping fees are calculated for you prior to checking out and you can change the shipping method prior to submitting your order.
- There will be no refunds for shipping fees due to weather or other emergency conditions that create a delay beyond our control.
- Firefighter.com has partnered with International Checkout for the delivery of products outside of the United States.
- The order process has not changed in that you still simply add products to your cart and when you have completed your shopping simply select the International Checkout button on the View Your Cart Page. This will transfer you to the International Checkout website for the completion of your transaction. You may pay with International credit card, Paypal or bank transfer. International Check will process your order, including billing, shipping and customer service.
- To place international orders over the phone, please call International Checkouts Customer Service using a phone number located at: International Checkout.
- International orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx by International Checkout.
- Shipping fees are calculated prior to checking out and submitting your order.
- Custom fees are calculated prior to checking out and MAY be paid before submitting your order.
- The customer is responsible for any duties, taxes, or other import charges that may arise as your package passes through customs.
- If you choose not to accept the package as a result of not wanting to pay duties, taxes, etc. it will then be returned to International Checkout. In this case shipping charges in both directions will be deducted from your refund.
To return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 14 days of the original ship date. Your items must reach us within 30 days from the ship date. To qualify, simply initiate the return by requesting a return authorization number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that the item is in its original condition including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, etc. Apparel must be unworn and unlaundered.
Write your return authorization number on the outside of the package. Place a note with your Purchase Order Number inside the package along with the requested service.
For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back by a traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping.
After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will reimburse your credit card for the purchase price of the item, less the original shipping fee. If a refund is requested on an order that qualified for the free shipping option, the shipping fees will be deducted from the refund. Items received after 30 days will not be accepted for return. We will ship late items back to you.
- Returns and exchanges are handled promptly.
- No COD's will be accepted.
- A restocking fee may apply
NOTE: Merchandise covered by manufacturer's warranty must be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.