Ordering Tips For Online Purchases
using a Credit Card or "Money Order"
- After selecting your items to purchase, press the "Check Out" button. Pressing this button will direct you to the BILLING INFORMATION and will begin the checkout process.
- Fill out the billing information completely, you must provide a valid phone number.
- If your Shipping Information is NOT the same as the Billing Information, Then Choose "NO" on the Drop Down Box provided and fill out the Shipping Information. When the billing and shipping information is complete, press the CONTINUE button.
- The next page will subtotal your items and will allow you to choose a shipping method such as Ground, UPS 3-Day Select or 2nd Day Air for domestic orders. Make your selection and Press the CONTINUE button. If you want to change your shipping method, use the back button on your browser to update the shipping method.
- Our checkout page then displays the shopping cart total and the calculated shipping & handling fee. Choose your payment method, Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX, Money Order, enter credit card information and press, "Complete Your Order". Your order will be processed the next business day. If you entered a valid e-mail address an e-mail receipt of your order will be mailed to you along with your shipping information.
- Firefighter.com has partnered with International Checkout for the delivery of products outside of the United States.
- Press the "International Check Out" button. This will transfer you to the International Checkout website for the completion of your transaction.
- To place international orders over the phone, please call International Checkouts Customer Service using a phone number located at: International Checkout.
- International orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx from the International Checkout Warehouse.
- Shipping fees are calculated prior to checking out and submitting your order.
- Custom fees are calculated prior to checking out and MAY be paid before submitting your order.
- The customer is responsible for any duties, taxes, or other import charges that may arise as your package passes through customs.
- If you choose not to accept the package as a result of not wanting to pay duties, taxes, etc. it will then be returned to International Checkout. In this case shipping charges in both directions will be deducted from your refund.
You don't need a printed catalog to order. Simply select the items you would like to purchase, from our online catalog, then follow the check out process.
When it comes time to pay for your order just select the "Money Order" option from the "Form of Payment" drop down selection box on the order form , then press the "Complete Order" button.
Once you order is complete your purchase order number will be displayed on the page. Write your Purchase Order Number on the money order and mail it to address provided. You can now take advantage of the convenience of shopping online.
If you chose the MONEY ORDER option, please provided us with a valid e-mail address and phone number. Payment by Money Order will guarantee the same or next day processing.